Time for a little Charlotte update I think. It’s remarkable how much a baby can change and grow in a month. Yesterday Charlotte rolled over onto her tummy and started tucking her knees under her belly like she was just ready to inchworm her way around. We may have an early crawler and I have mixed feelings about this. Almost time to break out the baby gates and cupboard locks again! She is also a morning person (I also have mixed feelings about her being an early riser as I am a “late to bed, late to rise” kind of gal) and wakes up every morning with a gummy grin, chattering away about important baby things.
This month Charlotte…
- Started giggling whenever Liam kisses her face. Or more accurately, she laughs at Liam no matter what he does. She thinks he is hilarious. And he is.
- Just realized she has a tongue. All day she sticks out her little tongue so proud of her new discovery.
- Talks and talks and talks. Sometimes I feel guilty for not intently listening to everything she has to say, but after 45 minutes of her sweet soft voice chatting it up, I sometimes need to break for a pee trip and then it is back to our fun little conversation. My favorite is listening to her different types of talk. Sometimes she furrows her little brow and talks in a deep and serious tone. She is no doubt telling me something very important. And then sometimes she talks so soft and sweet (usually talking to her hands, because they are good listeners I suppose) that my heart just melts.
- Continued to suck on her chubby little fingers making all kinds of squeaky noises.
- Loves watching me work. She helps me craft and blog and even do laundry. She mostly dictates and is the best kind of company.
You may have missed:
Headband from Stay + Co.