Most of us take pictures every day and many of us want to take better pictures. This course will teach you how to become an every-day photographer!
I’m Alix and I have been photographing my family, work, and every-day life for over 5 years. I love snapping pictures now and feel comfortable with a camera in hand, but that wasn’t always the case. After taking some ineffective photography courses I decided to create an exceptional course that includes all the information you need to learn as a beginner photographer!
Photography 101 is divided into 5 lessons designed to teach you foundational photography skills.
- Lesson 1 helps you find the perfect camera for you. It will also walk you through lens upgrades and any additional camera equipment you may want to buy! Bonus: I will give you a sneak peek of what is in my camera bag!
- Lesson 2 goes in depth about the functions of your camera and I’ll teach you how to photograph in manual mode.
- Lesson 3 discusses different types of lighting and what lighting works best for different pictures.
- Lesson 4 is where I give tips on styling photos. I also share some secrets about styling people and how to work with rambunctious kiddos!
- Lesson 5 is all about editing your photos to get the look you want. I walk you through all the different adjustments I make in my images.
This course is packed full of information and I present each lesson to you in FOUR complementary formats: video, text, images, and calls to action! So regardless of your learning style, there is something for you here!
Everything I wish knew when I started taking pictures is packed into this e-course and I am so excited to share it with you! Let’s do this! #PhotoWithAlix